Join in rich discussions focused on God’s Word!
Many different Bible studies are available throughout the week.
Young Adult Bible Study
- This group is intended for anyone who has graduated from high school and is still young at heart. They meet on Wednesdays from 7:00 – 8:00 and led by Timmie and Mike Hoecherl.
- Tuesdays at 1:00 in the Library with Jamie Facey
- We’re just starting a new edition of the Beth Moore study called Breaking Free
Senior Saints Bible Study
- Thursdays at 2 pm in the Church Library with Tom Hemlick
Adult Bible Study
- 6-week study starting Jan. 23rd: “Love Like You’ve Never Been Hurt“
- Wednesdays at 7:00 pm with Stephanie Jordan and Pastor Dave
- Kerry McCulley is leading a 6-week series from Kyle Idleman’s video series called AHA: Awakening, Honesty, & Action
- Sunday mornings at 9:00
Men’s Breakfast & Bible Study
- Tuesdays at 6 am. This study meets at the Alan Fox home.
Men’s Coffee & Prayer time
- Thursdays at 9:00 am in the Fellowship Hall.